Friday, November 26, 2021

Hot Chocolate

 Today mama made me hot chocolate and s'mores so I brought some out for the bears




My jacket~Cherry Tot Sheep Coat

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler/Chonk

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

5 colours to pick


My hot chocolate and s'mores stuff~Cutie Patootie-Hot Chocolate set

Miepon has~1 rare,8 commons

Showing~02 ::CP:: Hot Chocolate Tray Giver 

08 ::CP:: Hot Chocolate Kitty Mug 

03 ::CP:: Smores in my Hair 

06 ::CP:: More Smores

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

All items are wearable or rezzable

Tray gives items

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pants~. tiptoes - Basic Leggings (Winter Palette) - White 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth


My slippers~. tiptoes -. tiptoes - Fuzzy Monster Slippers 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Bebe Toddler fitted

Bebe Youth

Maitreya 

Jake/Gianni


My earmuffs~-Buttery Toast- Toasty Ears - White 

Fits~Resizes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My polar bears and arch~Foxwood - Arctic Set 

Comes with~Polar bears~laying,sitting,standing

Baby penguin

Archway

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...