Sunday, December 19, 2021

Baby bear

 Today mama took me to the ice rink so learn how to skate..she carried me most of the time

I found a baby polar bear cub and we became friends!



My jacket~{Seams Legit} Marie

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~ Baby mine event

Ears and back bow can be hidden via hud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tights~Blush. Cute Tights-white

Works with~Lullabeebs only

these have been tinted the hex code is FFAFD6

To tint them you right click them in your inventory and click edit

a box will come up and there will be an option for colour/tint..click it then another box will come up and you will see on the side it will sayd red-some numbers,green some numbers then at the bottom it will sayd Hex: then some letters and numbers..put that hex code into that box and click save.


My shoes~{Little Tots} Rue Baby Shoes - Pink 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Find them~Woodland kids event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bear~+Half-Deer+ Polar Bear Cub [Crown]-Right

Comes with~Bear looking left

Bear looking right

Bear sitting

Bear standing


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...