Sunday, December 12, 2021

First christmas

 It's baby's first christmas this year! yay





My outfit~Baby Ghee - Christmas Eve Elf 

Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe Toddler

Find it~The Cove event

6 snowflake onsies,1 elf onsie,1 santa onsie


My mat~[PoSp] Holiday Milestones Mat

What it does~15 holidays to pick from via HUD,12 poses

Find it~The Cove event

This product was created using Lullabeebs infant

I've found it also works with Bebe Toddler

Holidays include-New years,Valentines day,St.Patricks day,Ramadan

Easter,Mother's day,Father's day,July 4th,Halloween,Thanksgiving

Hanukah,Kwanzaa,Yule,Christmas,Birthday


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My stocking~Lilla's Stocking Buddy Pink

Meipon has~7 commons


My cup~Lilla's Snack Cup Rudolph RARE 

Meipon has~5 commons,1 rare

What it does~Wearable,Click to open lid. Food spills out when lid is open and you walk

Click to pick between 5 snacks

Snacks include Chis,Cereal,Candy,Gummy,Fruit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hair~ELIKATIRA Carrolle

Fits~Rigged and Unrigged


My body~Bebe Toddler

My head~Toddleedoo Alice

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...