Sunday, January 9, 2022

Vacation

 We went on a small vacation to get out of the cold and soak up the rays!




My swimsuit~{Whimsical Tots } LB Infant Swimsuit {Dino} 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant 

Find it~LullaBeebs mainstore

16 options available,each sold separately


My flippers and water wings~{SMK} Late's Swim Accessories - Pink Purple 

Fits~Presized for toddlers,but they are mod so you can resize them

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my drink~{what next} Summer Drinks-Pineapple

My chair~Rooted - Coco Bouncer 

My glasses~Fanzy- Lil Cruiser {Outfit}

These glasses are apart of a full outfit for Toddleedoo and Bebe but the glasses resize

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...