Sunday, February 6, 2022

Baby Pool

 Mama filled the baby pool for me today! :D




My Hat~{Seams Legit} UFO Rain Hat 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant(rigged)

*UPDATED*Unrigged and resize

Available in~10 solid colours

5 duck colours


My swimsuit~TRU-Lil Swimmers-Dino

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Comes with~Swimsuit,matching arm floaties

Available in~Dinosaur,Fishys,Giraffe,Mermaid scales,Unicorn

~~~~~~~~~~


My dirty feet~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Dirty Hands Feet and Face

My eye bags and blush~LullaDreams Originals <3 Newborn Under eyes 

My dino birth mark~LullaDreams Originals <3

My freckles~{ Pity Party } Cosmetics Pack LullaBeebs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...