Thursday, February 17, 2022

Circus tent

 I got a circus tent for the garden today! I'm going to practise all night now


Shown on Tweeneedoo body


My outfit~Slide~ Barnum Giraffe

Comes with~Shirt and Pants(attached),Shoes,Sunglasses(not shown)

Fits~Toddleedoo 

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk

Tweeneedoo

Find it~The Cove event


My tent~{Sweet Hearts}Circus tent bed

What it does~ Solo~8 animations

                           trapeze~6 animations

                          Friends~6 animations

Find it~The Cove event

Side note~This bed is huge and requires a lot of space


 My toys~Lilla's Raffy Friend-Dangle

Meipon has~4 commons

1 rare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...