Friday, February 4, 2022

My big bike

 I got a new bike today! One day I'll learn to ride it :D




My onsie~ZB- Sayings Onsie Pack

Comes with~Onsie,Texture change hud

33 sayings

Fits~LullaBeeb Infant

Also available~Blac Collection,Boy's onsies,Girl's onsies,Solid's onsies. 

Plain pacifers,

Baby headwraps


My shoes and socks~{E} OMO Sneaks+Socks-Snow

Socks pack patterns

Fits~LullaBeeb Infant


My toy~Lilla's  Raffy Friends

Miepon has~4 common,1 rare


My bike~Sweet Baby - Vintage Tricycle Baby Pink

Fits~resizes to fit most avatars 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Body~LullaBeebs Infant

My Head~ Aquarius

My Hair~bonbon - leifang hair Group gift

My Ears~*TD* Bats Pierced ElvenEars

My Skin~Flying Bunny

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...