Sunday, February 20, 2022

piggy bag

 Mama's letting me take my nap on the piggy beanbag today! :D





My outfit~{Baby Burp}My Puffer Vest Set
Comes with~Shirt,Vest,Tights
Fits~Lullabeebs Infant
Singles have 6 options on the sweater, 2 colors - main and white

Fatpack has 9 colors / 27 sweater options



My mittens~{Seams Legit} Handsocks
Fits~LullaBeebs Infant
Comes with~Left and Right handsock,Alpha
Available in 4 patterns,2 colours


My beanbag~Potato Sprout Comfy Beanbags  - Favorite's Edition
What it does~Toddlers-7 animations
Infant~8 animations
Comes with~Beanbag,Texture HUD
Fox,Cow,Llama,Giraffe,Unicorn,Mouse,Pig,Space rocket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...