Monday, April 25, 2022

My animal friend

I made friends with a deer and a duckie today! :D 




My head~[AK BabyX] - Head #01

Body it fits~ Toddleedoo and Bebe 

Works with~EVOX  layers and skins,can use Letuka skins


My outfit~mun.bani My nana onesie 

Comes with~Shirt and onsie(attached)

Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted

Toddleedoo Chubby

Find it~ToddleeDoo 10th Anniversary fair-April 26th


My socks~mun.bani BOM kneesocks-Off white

Fits~BOM only

Find it~ToddleeDoo 10th Anniversary fair-April 26th


My deer plushie~mun.bani  My De(e)ar frand plush 

Comes with~Plushie,Texture hud to make plushie's outfit match yours

Find it~ToddleeDoo 10th Anniversary fair-April 26th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes~{Little Miss} Strappy Sneakers-Pink

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth


My headband~mun.bani Vintage : Headbands

Fits~Unrigged and resizes on touch


My duckie plushie~. tiptoes - Fluffy Duckling Plush - Pink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


My skin~[ Pity Party ] Daffodil Lelutka Evo X { Tone 3}

My shape~Made myself

My hair~*barberyumyum*P13

My ears~^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...