Thursday, April 21, 2022

Play Fridge

 I'm decorating my play-kitchen fridge :D



Shown on Bebe Youth


My Fridge magnets~Lilla's Fridge Fun 

Comes with~all 26 letters of the alphabet

5 fruits magnet

3 post-it notes

egg magnet

3 blank upright paper with magnet(add your own picture)

3 blank horizontal paper with magnet(add your own picture)

Find them~The Cove event


My outfit~Flaminko Short overalls peekaboo-Kitty

Fits~Bebe youth

Tweeneedoo

Find it~Thimble-a Kid's event


My shoes~[Llamaby] Arribas Special Edition Shoes

Fits~Unrigged and Mod to fit most avatars

Find them~The Cove event

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My fridge~Lagoom Little Bear Kitchen


~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...