Friday, May 6, 2022

Lunch in the park

 Mama and I packed our lunches and ate them in the park today!

It was so pretty :D



My outfit~{Lula Belle} Georgia Outfit

Comes with~Skirt,White shirt

Floral shirts are fatpack only

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk

Tweenster

Find it~Toddleedoo Fair


My head~[AK BabyX] - Head #01

This head was created for Bebe Toddler and Toddleedoo,it's being shown on Bebe youth

Also try a demo first!

~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes~Viva KidsLacey Shoes-White

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Toddleedoo,Bebe Youth,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Shoes with socks,Texture hud for socks


My hair~VCO ~ Sakura Hair & Dango Rare B

Fits~resizes

My bento box~kotte - onigiri lunch box - inu 

Comes with~Chop sticks,Bento box,Colour hud

~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...