Monday, May 23, 2022

Pool Day

 I'm going to spend all day sitting by the pool! 

Hello early summer!




My outfit~mun.bani : My Ruffers Romper 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My bow~mun.bani : My big bow headband 

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,resizes

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My dino birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur Birthmark

Works with~Opal head..also look for the Lullabeeb size


My dirty feet and legs~DudaDreams Originals <3 Dirty Hands Feet and Face

Works with~Toddleedoo,also look for the Lullabeeb size


My face rash~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Cheek Rash

Works with~Toddleedoo Opal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...