Thursday, May 12, 2022

Sushi

 Mama's letting me have sushi!..it's not real sushi just pretend


Shown on Lullabeebs infant


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Suko 

Comes with~Shirt and Pants (attached),LB Alpha

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Tweeneedoo

Find it~Daydream event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hairbow~{m} luna bow accessory set 

My heart sushi~Dust Bunny . kawaii lunch . sushi

My chopsticks~kotte - onigiri lunch box - inu chopsticks 3

My dango~VCO ~ Sakura Dango [ Sakura ] 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3 Heart Freckles
My boogies~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell kit
My lashes~DudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes
My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3 Dinosaur shaped birthmarks

My body and ear blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Body and Ears Blush

Works with~Lullabeeb Infant

My Skin~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Sateh Skin T2
Fits~LullaBeebs-Aquarius
Lullabeebs-Gemini
Lullabeebs-Virgo
Comes with~Skin with Brows and Skin without brows for all 3 heads
Brow shaper
~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...