Sunday, June 26, 2022

Fishing

 I caught a fishy today! :D



My outfit~::LittlePumpkin:: Eloa Fishing waders

Comes with~Under shirt,Overalls and Boots all attached as 1 object

Fits~Toddleedoo

Find it~Roselline Event


My mud layers~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Mud BOM Layers 

Works with~Toddleedoo Opal Head

Toddleedoo EVO X heads

Find it~Roselline Event

This size is in the Little Pumpkin booth

Look for the Dudadreams booth for the Lullabeebs Infant size

~~~~~~~~~

My body~Toddleedoo

My head~Toddleedoo Apple 

My shape~Made by me,not for sale

My skin~[ Pity Party ] Daffodil Lelutka Evo X { Tone 3}

My hair~KUNI - Boo 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...