Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Dino Summer

 I think my dino is feeling the heat and wants some of my ice cream

Should I share some with her? :D




My outfit~Baby Burp-My basic summer set

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Comes with~Shirt and Shorts attached

Find it~Thimble-a kid's event


My shoes~The Popcorn Tree Canvas shoes

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Fatpack includes Bebe Toddler Chonk and Bebe Youth Chonk

Meipon has~20 designs 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My ice cream~Co-Co Unicorn Ice Cream Treat 

Each flavour has 5 face textures

5 flavours,1 fatpack only flavour

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My stickers~Kylee's Place-Dino Tattoos 

Comes with~4 face stickers,4 leg stickers

Each sticker comes with-Super Fresh,Faded,Super Faded

works with~BOM,Toddleedoo Appliers

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...