Monday, June 27, 2022

pretty stars

 I got a pretty swimsuit with stars on it!

The red and white remind me of my country and the stars remind me of the sky :D




My swimsuit~Perfect Disaster American Cutie

Comes with~Bikini Top,Bikini bottoms

Towel

Swim trunks

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~

My swim stuff~ TipToes - Super Safety Swim Set - Seashells 

Comes with~Inner tube(with and without animations)

Inner tube for riding(works on SL water)

Arm Floaties

Life jacket(also loose one for over swimsuits)

Goggles


My pool and stars~*Freaky & Fabulous* Mila Summer Tub

What it does~6 animations

~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...