Sunday, June 5, 2022

Splashing

 Mama let me splash in the pool today! :D




My shape~Sister Friend- Lillo Shape

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

Aquarius Head

Find it~Woodland Kids event


My bottle~Sister Friend- My Smart Bottle Pastel colors 

What it does~Hold animation,Drink animation

Available in~5 Pastel coloursYellow,White,Pink,Green,Blue

5 striking colours (darker)Blue,Green,Orange,Purple,Red

Works with~Toddleedoo

LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~Woodland Kids event


My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My swimsuit~.mini muffin. Chloe Swimsuit (Bubblegum-Polka)

Comes with~Solid colour,Polka dot pattern

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~Woodland Kids event

~~~~~~~~~

My eyes~Muriel. Julie Eyes - Ice

My tears~LullaBeebs CryBaby Kit

My hairbase~Fluffles//: Lulu Hair (just using the hairbase)

My hair~Magika - Oats

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...