Thursday, July 21, 2022

Not sleep time

 Mama put me for a nap,but it's not sleepy time!

It's play time!




My bed~Tiny Hands-Teddy Bunkbed

What it does~Click to call zooby baby

Works for avi kids too

Bottom Bunk~30 aniamtions

Mobile moves and plays music on touch

Top bunk~36 animations

Changing table~includes animations for changing baby 

Kid avis sit on the toys,parents sit on the changer

for zooby click the changing mat to call

Bears~touch the teddy bears to rez toys

all props included

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shirt~TRU-Dinosaur Birthday Party

Fits~Lullabeebs infant(it's a onesie for infants)

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Tweenster

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...