Saturday, July 23, 2022

Selfies

 I'm taking selfies with the famous bunny super hero! :O


Shown on Tweeneedoo

My outfit~{Seams Legit} Suko

Comes with~Shirt and pants(attached)

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo

Tweeneedoo

Available in~ 16 pants textures


My bunny~ :Pandicorn: Super Bunny Pink Rare

Miepon has~4 common cats

                      4 common bears

             4 common fox

         4 rare bunny

12 commons,4 rares

Find it~Thimble-A Kid's event


My phone~ScreenShop Astrology

Comes with~Left hand,Right hand,charning stand,Screen texture HUD


My playhouse~BIJOU :: Abri Play House

What it does~9 animations,props included


My fruit chairs~KitCat - Sunnin  Carrot Cushion Chair

KitCat - Sunnin  Strawberry Cushion Chair

KitCat - Sunnin  Cactus Cushion Chair

What they do~10 animations

My farmer's stall~{Starfall} - Crate Tower (light wood)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...