Monday, August 22, 2022

Snack Time

 It's snack time!

I hope mama made me dino nuggets :D



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head


My shirt~Mun Bani Workout - Sporty shirt-FP exclusive 

Fits~Toddleedoo


My pants~Baby Burp-My bom Capri Leggings-Coal

Works with~Bom Bodies

This is bom layers,no mesh

Comes in~Pastel pack,Dark pack,Natural pack

22 colours in total

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event


My socks~Mun Bani  slouchy sloochers -Rose

Fits~Toddleedoo


My hairbow~Mun Bani   My big bow headband

Fits~Resizes


My chair~! Whippersnappers ! - Popup travel highchair

What it does~Tray hides/shows on touch

16 animations

8 textures


My bottle~Muriel. Baby Bottle-pink

My dinosaur plushie~Lilla's Dinocling Hold-Pink


My dino birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Dinosaur Birthmark

My bunny birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3 -Bunny Birthmark

My face rash~~DudaDreams Originals <3 Cheek Rash

My eye crease~~DudaDreams Originals <3 Under eye crease

My body and ear blush~~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body & Ear blush

Duda Dreams products are made using Opal head,so looks may vary depending on your head

These are shown on Apple head

My skin~Baby Faces TDLR Archer-007

~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...