Friday, August 26, 2022

Vroom Vroom

 I got a new play mat with lots of toys!

Vroom vroom imma carrr




My playset~Kitty Kate-Little People  play set

What it does~Cars drive around the track

Child~7 animations with props

Parents~11 animations with props

Zooby parents~7 animations with props

2Kids~4 animations with props

parent with child~4 animations with props

The car,Tunnel,and Little house will call Zooby babies


Works with~Parents,LullaBeebs Infant,Bebe Toddler,Toddleedoo,Zooby Animesh babies

~~~~~~~

Rainbow chair~NOMAD // Pride Daybed // Rainbow Flag

Brown chair~Ariskea[Rust] Papasan Chair

Easels~Hanta - Kid's Easel

Pictures drawn and coloured by me

Elephant picture~*CC* Colorful Elephant Artwork

~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...