Sunday, September 25, 2022

Art Class

 I went to art class today and got in trouble for using my face as the canvas

I don't know why..they never said not to until I did



Show on Toddleedoo with Apple head

Location~The Crayon Box Art Classroom


My sweater~Baby Burp-Comfy Sweater-Stripped Pink

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo


My pants~Little Pumpkin-Sun Pants

Fits~Toddleedoo

Available in~7 colours for pants

15 pant leg colours

5 button colours

Find them~Roselline event


My face marker~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Black Scribbles 

Comes with~Holdable black marker

Black scribbles layer

Troll brows layer

Troll head layer

Picture shows all layers

Works with~BOM ,EVOX

~~~~~~~~

My rug~just a picture from google,if you want it let me know

My beanbags~Lilla's Barnyard Beans-Horse,Pig

My sofa~Kitty Kate-Kate Family Room

Click here for that blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...