Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Lil' Mushroom

 Today I'm a little Mushroom! 

I even made a mushroom friend :D



                                                  Shown on Toddleedoo&Apple head


My Mushroom hat~DudaDream Originals <3 -& {Pixel Baby} :: Mushroom Hat Dancer

What it does~Type the trigger word to make it dance and play a mushroom song

Touch to resize

Comes with~LullaBeebs Infant size

Toddler size

Adult size

Find it~Roselline Event

Click here to see the dancer in action


Mushroom spots on face~DudaDream Originals <3 - Princess Mushroom

Works with~BOM,Lullabeebs infant,EvoX

Find it~Roselline Event

Also look for the Lullabeebs Infant size and EVO-X 


~~~~~~~~~

My dress~{marisol} Lilith Dress - Dots 

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo


My shoes~Viva Kids! Lacey shoes-White

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My mushroom~Lagom - Lil Mushroom lights [ A Wonky ]

~~~~~~

My Layers~

DudaDream Originals <3 - Under Eye Crease OPAL

DudaDream Originals <3 -- Body and Ears Blush for TD Opal

DudaDream Originals <3 - - Cheek Rash Opal

DudaDream Originals <3 -- Dinosaur Birthmark for Opal

Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes 

Izzie's  - Freckles & Blush 

Izzie's  - ToddleeDoo Baby Hairs Hairbase

~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...