Friday, September 30, 2022

Meal time

Mama won't let me finish my yummy meal until I eat this corn



 

My corn face layer~DudaDreams <3 - Kernels on Face

Works with~LullaBeebs heads

Toddleedoo heads

EVO-X heads


My corn cob~{PixelBaby} :: It's Corn! 

What it does~Plays the it's corn song from tik tok

dance animation

Comes wtih~Toddler size corn

Adult size corn


My chair~[Starries] Anywhere Highchair 

What it does~Activities -9 different toys,props

Add/remove parents,friends,caregivers

Works with Starries Upsie hud

Bebe/Toddleedoo animations~3 animations

LullaBeebs animations(includes a pillow to lift you up~3 animations

Tons of colours in the menu

11 themes in the menu(the stars is where the theme goes)

Leg height can be changed for proper fitting

Settings-Can control who can control what you do in your chair

Change your favourite colour

Change your name

Change your pronoun

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddlers

Stuff on tray comes with chair

~~~~~~~~~~

My outfit~Tiptoes-Sunny outfit-Pink Hearts

Comes with~Romper,Sandals,3 hairbowns(center,left,right)

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Bebe Youth,Original and Petite

~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...