Monday, October 17, 2022

Boo Sheet

 Mama said I had to wait 2 weeks to trick or treat!

This some boo sheet man




My shoes~The Popcorn Tree-Bats a glow canvas shoes

What they do~Touch to glow in the dark

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth(Petite&original feet)

Bebe Youth Chonk

Find them~Spooky Season event

~~~~~~

My pants~Spectral. - Wraith Leggings-Black

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo


My shirt~BEARIE - Hallow Shirt 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Comes with~Shirt,Texture HUD(5 designs)

Find it~Spooky Season event


My undershirt(cover tummy)~Toddleedoo undershirt-5

Can be found in the control HUD

~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...