Sunday, November 27, 2022

Helping

 I'm not eating the frosting..I'm helping





Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple Head

My outfit~Dress it up! Jessica Dress-Pink
Comes with~Dress,Stockings
Fits~Toddleedoo

My nails~Sweet Potatoes -Winter Collection Nail Art-Black Ice
Works with~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo
Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

My frosting hands and face~DudaDreams Originals- Smash the cake
Works with~Toddleedoo heads,EVOX heads,Lullabeebs heads

My eyelashes~DudaDreams Originals- Kawaii lashes 
Works with~Toddleedoo heads

My gingerbread man mouthie~.Tardfish. Gingerbread Attack - Halfy 
Animesh

My gingerbread man plushie~.muffin. Gingy Plush (Red Bow - Swirl)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...