Wednesday, December 14, 2022

baby walk-in

 My mama bought me my very own walk-in closet!

Now I can see all my clothes and pick out what I want all on my own :D



Shown on Toddleedoo

My outfit~{Seams Legit} Sara-pack 9

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Comes in~9 texture packs,10 textures in each pack

Find it~Daydream event


My socks~{Seams Legit}Rosie Socks-pack 2

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Maitreya,Legacy,Reborn

Comes in~24 texture huds,10 textures per hud


My bunny~Lula Belle - Blush Moon Bunny  

Meipon has~12 commons,1 rare

Find it~Daydream event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My body layers~

Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes 

~:DudaDreams: - Body and Ears Blush 

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~:DudaDreams:  Frostbite 30% EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Fluffy Lashes

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.012

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything in the background~Lagom - The Nursery walk-in 

Comes with~ABC rug

Ballpit(white and pink)

Baby bottle light(Pink and Blue)

Card game mat,Blue cards and pink cards

Closet-open and closed

Corner seat-pink and white

Dollhouse

Dresser-pink and white

Empty shelf-pink and white

Mobile

Open closet-pink and white

PJ closet-pink and white

Shoeshelf-pink and white

Sign

Toybox

Showing pink in blog

Seating animations~Child single-5 animations

With family-11 animations

Parent single-5 animations

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...