Friday, December 2, 2022

Snow friend

 I built my very own snow friend today!





Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head

My outfit~Bratty Lane-Winter Snuggles Complete Outfit
Comes with~Dress,Black tights(applier) White tights(applier) Scarf,Hanging Mittens,Boots
Fits~Toddleedoo
100% of the made from this outfit goes to American Cancer Society


My hat~[BabyBurp] Fall[in] Cozy - beanie 
Fits~Resizes


My pose~P.o.s.e. Build a snowman

Comes with~Snowman,2 poses

Pose was slightly changed for the blog


My shovel~Little Bun-Snow Shovel-Light pink-black handle

What it does~Shoveling animation created with toddlers and youth in mind

Comes with~12 colours,each with wood or black plastic handle

Find it~Sl Christmas Exo sim 2

Money from this goes to support the American Cancer Societ


Reindeer~*HEXtraordinary* Romping Reindeer - Two Tone Companion 

----------------------------------

My face


DudaDreams: Cheek Veins
Showing EVOX but you can buy it for noraml bom Toddleedoo heads and Lullabeebs infant

DudaDreams: Under Eyes Bags

Showing EVOX but you can buy it for noraml bom Toddleedoo heads and Lullabeebs infant

DudaDreams:Snowflakes

Showing EVOX but you can buy it for noraml bom Toddleedoo heads and Lullabeebs infant

DudaDreams: Kawaii Lashes 

Toddleedoo heads(made for Apple,but could work with others,try demo)

Lelutka EvoX Freckles

Comes with the Lelutka heads

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...