Tuesday, February 14, 2023

I got this

 I took mama's credit card,so ice cream's on me!




Shown on Lullabeebs infant

My outfit~{Seams Legit} Ollie Valentine

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

What it does~Add caregiver to add/remove layers

Onesie plus skirt,clean and dirty

Onesie plus pants,clean and dirty

Available in~5 patterns,5 soilds,dirty and clean

Find them~Main store for Toddleedoo Little Pals event


My hairbows~{Seams Legit} } } Barbra Bow - Valentines Vibes

Fits~Resizes to fit most

Comes with~Left bow,Right bow,Middle bow

Available in~20 colours

2 fabrics

Find them~Daydream event


Knee and Elbow blush~{Seams Legit}  Elbow and knee blush

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~Little Moon Kid's event-Feb 15th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...