Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Nap time

 I put a slide on my bed so I can slide out of nap time -giggles-




Shown on Toddleedoo

My outfit~{Seams Legit} Ollie 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

What it does~Add caregiver to add/remove layers

Onesie plus skirt,clean and dirty

Onesie plus pants,clean and dirty

Available in~10 texture packs

Find them~Woodland Kids event


My slide~[Starries] Toddler ball pit and slide

Comes with~Slide,Ballpit with slide attached,Ball thrower

What it does~Change the texture/colour of balls,slide,pit

Fits 2 toddlers

Pit has 3 animations

Slide has 3 animations

Find it~Little Moon Event-Feb 15th


My socks~. Tiptoes - Toasty Socks

Available in~4 colour packs and a fatpack

Pompom can be hidden

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Narrow foot and wider foot

Find them~Woodland Kids event


My bear~ Lilla's nini bear

My eye mask~Pacagaia Kids -Mask {NECK}

the mask is part of a full outfit


My bed and table~* AR * - Keita

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...