Monday, February 27, 2023

Play time

I'm playing with the baby this morning :D




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ head

My dress~{Seams Legit} Penelope dress
Fits~Lullabeebs infant
Bebe toddler,Bebe youth
Toddleedoo
What it does~Add/remove parents or caregivers
touch the back to add/remove dirt

My swing~Starries-Anywhere Swing
What it does~Works for Lullabeebs Toddleedoo and Bebe
Mix and Match themes for unlimited possibilities
Swing really works when worn or rezzed
Works with Upsies for settings and parent's menu
Plays music as you swing with nine songs
Make it yours by picking your own colours
Change the visibility of the plush bar or strap
Wearable one disappears when you sit or get picked up,reappears when you get put back down

My skin~~:DudaDreams: Bibi Skin-Tea
Flying Bunny Body skin-Tea
Works with~EVOX heads. 


My layers~
~:DudaDreams: - Body and Ears Blush(this is not evox,im just using it for the leg blush)
~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX
~:DudaDreams:  Under Eye Bags  EVOX
(Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Hairbase - Amanda
Blush. Leg Doodles - Dinos 
Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes
LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.011

Shape made by me,not for sale

~~~~~~~~~~





 

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...