Thursday, March 2, 2023

Choo Choo

 My mama bought me my very own choo choo train! :D




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head+


My shirt~{Lula Belle} Emilia Crop Top

Fits~Bebe toddler,chonk

Bebe youth,chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My leggings~{Lula Belle}  BOM Opaque Tights - Darks-Black

Works with~Bom Bodies

Find them~Roselline event

(for Toddleedoo,wear with the Socks BOM ONLY - BABY (ToddleeDoo) found in the Toddleedoo body control hud under tools-extra,Tweeneedoo can be found in the same spot of the Tweeneedoo body control hud)


My bunny toy~{Lula Belle} Moon Bunny Plushy-Blush

Meipon has~12 commons,1 rare


My train~Sweet baby-Little Train

What it does~Makes train sounds while going around the track,click the smoke stack for whistle sounds

Fits~3 people

Comes with~Train,Tracks with grass


~My face~

*barberyumyum*(+hairpiece) (minipony)

-BABY HEAD- Lily - 100 FATPACK(Just the hairbase)

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark 

~:DudaDreams:  Freckles 

~:DudaDreams:  Under Eye Bags  

~:DudaDreams: Fluffy Lashes 

~:DudaDreams:Bibi Skin Tea (EvoX)

{Flying Bunny} Soft Body - TEA -  / TD. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...