Sunday, March 26, 2023

Spring

 Spring is my second favourite season ever!

All the flowers, baby animals, pastels, and Easter!



Shown on Toddleedoo with Apple+ head


My shirt~. Tiptoes - Variety T-Shirt Floral Kitten

Fits~Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo


My pants~{Seams Legit} Illiana Leggings - RFL EXCLUSIVE-Boho Rainbows

Fits~BOM Bodies

Comes with~32 pants

Find them~Nuggets RFL Crayon Garden

100% goes to Relay for life!


My shoes~Tippy Tap-Andrea sneakers

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Sneakers,Socks,Colour hud for socks,sole,laces,eyelets

Fatpack has more options in the HUD


My basket~{Lula Belle} Bunny Easter Baskets - Blush

Fits~Toddlers,Resizes

Comes with~Wearable full basket,Wearable empty basket

Rezzable full basket,Rezzable empty basket

Available in~Blush,Lilac,Mint,Sky,Sunshine,Peach

Find them~Roselline event


My bunny~[Starries] Wooden Bunny Trike 

What it does~Wearable,wheels turn when moving

Magically disappears when sitting or being picked up

Magically reappears when you're not sitting/being held

Fits~Toddlers,resizes

Comes with~White body,Wood body,Pink,Blue,Yellow

Find them~Roselline event


My face flowers~DudaDreams:  Baby Daisy

Works with~EVOX

Find them~Roselline event


My dinosaur birthmark~DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark

Works with~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo

EVOX


My skin~DudaDreams: Bibi skin

Works with~Flying Bunny Soft Body(BOM)

Head skin is EVOX

~~~~~~~~~~~~







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...