Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Toys

 It's toy time and I just got a new toy! :D



Shown on Toddleedoo


My shorts~{Seams Legit} Florence Shorts - Pack 11

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Comes with~Shorts,Texture hud-12 textures

Avaiable in~16 texture packs and fatpack


My ball toy~[Starries] Wooden Ocean Ball Slide

What it does~Fits 2 toddlers,3 animations,ball really rolls!

Fits~Toddlers

Find it~Roselline event


My crayons and paper~[Starries]   Crayoning Paper & Crayons

What it does~fits 1 toddler,click to pick between 5 pictures,use your own or clean it


My puzzle~[Starries]  Animal Block Puzzle - Static Filled


My book~[Starries]  1-2-3 Count The Sea

What it does~Flip pages to read story,touch buttons to hear sounds


My rainbow~[Starries]  Cardboard Rainbow 


My boucer~[Starries]   Cloud Bouncer

What it does~4 sitting animations,1 standing animation(middle turns into table)

Each toy is interactive,grab sometime behind you and spin around

Comes with~Toddler size,Lullabeeb size


My table~[Starries]  Sit-N-Play Table - Jungle

What it does~fits 3 toddlers,each toy is interactive,sit or stand

~~~~~~~~~

My shirt comes in the Toddleedoo control hud

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...