Thursday, June 29, 2023

Blast off!

 Look at my new toy!

I bet I could bounce all the way to space on this!


Click here to see it in action!(it's the unicorn theme,but it does the same cool things! )

Or click here to see lots of people playing in it!




[Starries] Slide Bounce House BlastOff

Comes with rezzable star floatie and rezzable/wearable space ship floatie

Pool can have water or balls or be empty

Cannon changes what it shoots depending on what's in the pool

Tons of animations

Fits 3 toddlers sitting on it,but tons can fit in it

Can be resized

Find it at Roselline event

Also available in unicorn theme

Join the Starries Discord Facebook group or Inworld VIP group to stay updated

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...