Sunday, June 4, 2023

Shopping

 I had to do the shopping for my family today :O

It was a lot,I dropped some food and had to hold

the watermelon with my mouth!



Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~Dress~Blessid babies- Berry-Pink

               Sandals~Blessid babies- Berry Sandals-Pink

            Earrings and necklace~Blessid babies- Berry Necklace and Earrings

              Bag~Blessid babies- Berry Bag

Each sold separately

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe toddler,Chonk

Toddleedoo

Necklace and earrings resize,everything else is rigged

Find them~Woodland kid's event-June 5th


My shopping baskets~Starries-Toddlers Shopping Cart

Comes with~Shopping cart,Shopping baskets,Toy food

Toys include-watermelon,avacado,banana,bell pepper

cereal,mac and cheese,toast,carrot,cheese,egg plant,grapes,milk

Fatpack has exclusive colour options

Works with~Toddlers

Find them~Woodland kid's event-June 5th

~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...