Saturday, July 22, 2023

Art Attack

 I just watched Art Attack,so now I want to make all the arts!




Shown on Toddleedoo


My swimsuit~{lula Belle} Berry Swimsuit

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Lullabeebs infant

Find it~Daydream Event


My tutu~ZB-Baby Tutu's & Flower Headbands

Fits~Unrigged,Resizes


My socks~{lula Belle} Berry Socks

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Available in~10 colours

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event


My teething ring~[Starries] Wooden Teethers-Dino

What it does~Shake animation and sound while typing(can be turned off)

Meipon has~10 commons

Find it~Little Moon Kid's event


My art cart~ [Starries] Art Station

Comes with~Rezzable wooden,Rezzable white

Wearable wooden,Wearable white

Chalkboard texture

Dinosaur chalkboard created for the purpose of this blog

If you want the texture for your art station message me :D

On sale this week for SL Home Deco sale,will be full price afterwards

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...