Friday, July 7, 2023

No time outs

 I drew all over my face,and broke my doll

No time out for my,imma rebel baby!





Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ head


My dress~{Lula Belle} Mellie Dress 

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Available in~6 colours

Find it~Woodland kids event


My toy shelf~[Starries] Wood Toy Cubby - Pink Draws / Wood / Toys

Available in~4 wood colours,4 tintable colours

Toys included

Find it~At the mainstore for 75Ls for SL Home Deco Weekend Sale


My legos~[Starries] Floor Legos (Big Mess)


My face tattoos~{Seams Legit} Totally Legit Face Tattoos

Works with~EVOX heads

Comes with~All of them-black

All of them-white/tintable

Heart-black,white/tintable

Time out-black,white/tintable

Skull-black,white/tintable

Find it~Woodland kids event


My under eye and nose blush~{Seams Legit}Cry baby blush

Works with~EVOX heads

Comes with~Undereye redness

Nose redness

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My bandaide~Bring to light Band-Aids Tattoo V3-HeartsEVO

My doll~{Sakura} Broken Doll Pack 

My shoes~.Tippy.Tap. Clarissa Baby Shoes

My dinosaur birthmark~~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...