Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Art attack!

 I watched my favourite art show again today

Now I want to make art everywhere!




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~Lovey-  Cassie fit

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

Comes with~Shorts

Tank top

Avaiable in~5 shorts

5 shirt designs

Fatpack avaiable


My sandals~Lovey- Summer Sandals 

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe toddler chonk

Bebe youth,Bebe youth chonk

Avaiable in~7 colours


My Crayons~;Lovey- My Crayons Set + Bumper 

Comes with~Holdable crayon box-clean and scribbled. 

Crayons decor and box decor

Bumper crayons,Bumper crayons with box

What they do~Crayons and box falls on the floor when you're bumped with sound

Find them~Roselline event-August 25th


My giant paint stuff and fence~ABC Creative Rainbow Kit 

Comes with~Big Rainbow

Paint Brush

Paint Pallet

Giant Paint tubes-Blue,Green,Red,Purple,Orange,Yellow

Pencil Corner-Straight,End,Corner

Rainbow Bridge

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...