Saturday, August 19, 2023

Colouring

 I'm colouring on everythingggggg




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~{LiL*SnOokums} Rule the skool  

Comes with~Outfit,Shoes,Hairbow

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event-August 20th


My fort~[Starries] Wooden Playhouse & Art Desk 

What it does~Chair has 10 animations

Fort has~13 animations

Fort sits 4 kids

Blanket,Pillows,Drapes,Roof blanket have 6 textures to change too

White texture so you can tint it yourself

Comes with chalkboard and art paper textures so you can show off your own work

Touch to open/close the drapes

Find it~At the main store for SL weekend home deco sale for 75Ls

Full price after the weekend sale


My elephant~[Starries]  Cutie The Lalaphant 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...