Monday, August 14, 2023

Mars Rover

 We're learning about planets in school

so I'm pretending I'm on the Mars Rover!




Shown on Toddleedoo


My outfit~The Popcorn Tree - Galaxy Jammies-Space dinos

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Meipon has~21 designs

Fatpack aviailable

Find it~The Cove event


My rocketship lamp~Bratty Lane-Rocket Lamp-Pink

What it does~Touch to make lights and sounds appear up the base 

then the rocket lamp turns on

Find it~The Cove event


My car~Starries-Toddler Ride on Car

What it does~wearable

2 animations

Realistic sounds and dirt when you drive

Touch to turn on/off sounds and lights

Touch to get texture to customize the windows, mirrors, and plates

Real working horn

Touch to resize

Touch to get plate HUD to change the letters

Available in~6 colours plus 3 fatpack only themes

fatpack lets you change all the colours for endless possibilities

Find it~Daydream event

~~~~~~~


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...