Monday, August 28, 2023

Play Farm

I went to the play farm today and had so much fun :D



 

Shown on Toddleedoo


My shoes~;Lovey-  Baby Janes

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo

Available in~15 colours

3 colour packs

fatpack

What they do~ Single colours allow you to change the sole to 4 different colours

Fatpack lets you change the sole,shoe,bow,sock colours..prefect for mix and matching

Find them~Woodland event-September 5th


My dress~;Lovey-  My Summer Dress

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe toddler

Available in~6 colours


My body and face freckles~;Lovey-  Full Body Freckles (Unpacker)

Comes with~Full face

Full body

Full body+Face

Lower body+feet

Upper body+arms

Upper body only

Works with~BOM bodies and EVOX Heads

Find them~Little Moon Event

These are MOD so I changed the colour slightly to match my skin tone better


My play farm~Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer 

Comes with~Starfruit,Carrots,Turnips

Fence,Play barn,Playhouse,Dog bowl,Scare Crow,

Sheep,Chicken,Pig,Cow

two water sprinklers

Play House and Pplay Barn are rares

~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...