Friday, September 1, 2023

Pre-Halloween

 Mama took me pre-Halloween trick or treating so I don't get overwhelmed :D




~House~

[Starries] Tatertot Mini House 

Comes with~ Small house-meant for Toddlers or shorter avatars

Medium house-meant for Youths or taller avatars(even adults!)

Bonus extra wall/door frame

Resize script inside the instructions notecard

What it does~You can change the colours of each wall.

You can remove the lights or flower boxes

The medium house has a second floor with a ladder that comes down and goes back up with a floor hatch

Find it~At the mainstore for SL home deco weekend sale 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...