Saturday, June 23, 2018

Tree house sleep over!

                                                    I slept in a tree house last night,it was SO much fun!





                                                                   My Body~Toddleedoo baby {unfitted}
                                                                   My Head~Toddledoo Bento Alice
                                                                   My hair~Pr!tty-Jeon


                                                                    My Shirt-TRU-Dragon top
                                                                    My Pants~[M]Cuffed Denims -pink
                                                                     {comes in 5 colours,fits TDB unfitted}
                                                                    My shoes~peep. daisy sandals cotton
                                                                       {fited TDB and Bebe}
                                                                    My hairbow~~Lazo - Headband Bow
                                                                    My Paci~Blues & Dream. Marci paci-bubblegum

                                                                    My Animation~[Maple.] - Pose Pack 001
                                                                        {June/July group gift}




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...