Sunday, June 24, 2018

zooming through camp

                                          I love zooming through camp on my hover board and making the                                                                     counselors scared!








                                                      My Body~Toddleedoo Baby{unfitted}
                                                      My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                      My Hair~ Pr!tty-Maddi



                                                       My Outfit~[m] baby doll dress:pink
                                                        {Comes in 8 colours,fits TDB unfitted)
                                                      My Sandals~#EMPIRE - Penstemon 
                                                        {Texture change hud to change every part}
                                                         {Fits,Belleza,Maitreya,Slink,TDB,TDK}
                                                      My Hoverboard~[BUC] iWalk Pro 
                                                      {HUD lets you change it to 9 different colours}
                                                             {Resizes to fit everyone}




                             

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...