Friday, July 20, 2018

fairy tale mice

                                                     I ran into some fairy tale mice today! they were so cute




                                            My Body-Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                                           My Head~Toddledoo Bento Alice
                                          My Hair~Foxy -'Yuma Hair Natural Ombres'

                                         My Outfit~* {.:Little Stars.:} * Dior Dress 
                                         {Fits,Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bebe Body}
                                         My Shoes~[M] Ellie Flip Flops - Tea Cake/Corked 
                                            

                                        My Animation~[Maple.] June/July. Group Gift - Pose Pack 001



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...