Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lazy day

                                             I feel lazy today,I think I'll just sit here all day




                                                             My body~Bad Seeds Bebe
                                                             My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                            My Hair~tram H0414 hair



                                                       My Outfit~{Lula Belle} Jany Capris and Top
                                                      My Chair~Little Pickle - Squishy Seats-unicorn
                                                        {Coming to Dandelion Unite event.
                                                          10 commons,4 rares,and a special pull prize after 15 pulls
                                                          comes with 5 adjustable poses}
                                            




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...