Sunday, July 1, 2018

Relaxing in the garden

                                                             Nothing like relaxing in the garden




                                                    My Body~Bad Seeds Bebe
                                                    My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                    My Hair~Pr!tty Julia

                                                   My Outfit~[m] Paula-tea cake
                                                     {Fits-Bebe body fitted}
                                                  Head Flowers~~*Buglets*~ TD Willow [Lilac]
                                                    {Fits-Toddleedoo baby,Toddledoo kid}
                                                  Wagon~[Killi's] & ~Lazo - Push Wagon Stargaze
                                                    {9 commons,3 rares,1 ultra rare
                                                      comes with texture change hud
                                                      wear or rezz}


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...