Monday, July 2, 2018

time to get dressed

                                                      Time to pik out the prefect outfit 





                                                My Body~Bad Seeds Bebe fitted
                                                My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                My Hair-Pr!tty Julia


                                            My Outfit~FanZy - Jessie Jumper 
                                           { Comes in~8 colours +3 fatpack patterns
                                            Fits~Toddleedoo Baby,Toddleedoo Kid,Bebe Body
                                           Comes With-Jumper and Hairbow,fatpack includes HUD }
                                          Get this outfit at The Toddleedoo Fair











Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...