Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Rilind Station Fall Carnival

    I'm so excited for the carnival I have it circled and underlined in my calendar!!






Rilind Station is a Family RP Sim and the home of SASMC & RRRMC and Rilind Station School.

 We have a fun weekend with a schedule packed full of activities for our Rilind Station Fall Carnival "Fun"d Raiser September 28th-30th! We hope to see you there!

            50/50 Drawings:
            Daily Drawing starts fresh every morning and ends at 6pm - 100L A Ticket
            Daily Drawing every evening at 6pm
            High Roller Drawing that starts Friday and Ends Sunday at 6pm - 500L A Ticket

            Drawing for High Roller on Sept 30th at 6pm

Friday Sept 28
10am through Halloween! Sim Wide Pumpkin Hunt

11am-12pm- "In My Closet" Inventory Game 
12pm-1pm-Chicken cart Race
1pm-2pm-Dunk Tank
2pm-3pm-Funky Monkey Game
3pm-4pm-Maddison's Carriage Ride
4pm-5pm-Demolition Derby
5pm-6pm-Hamster Ball Race
6pm-7pm-Friday Prize Ceremony



Oh my gosh I'm so excited! There's something for everyone big and small!  Check back on the 28th to see what's happening the next day! I Hope I see you there!







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...